Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break [Part 2]

Hello! This is a continuation of my Spring Break experience.


Another thing we did was going to the
Metropolitan Museum of art. I had been there before and wasn't too excited about the whole thing. But I saw some great art and had a good time exploring with my friends! Finding the cafeteria was difficult... and then it was too expensive anyway!







We visited Saint Patrick's Cathedral. My little sister, who is a photographer, took my camera and snapped a lot of artsy pictures! She likes to do that. Here is one of those pictures here. It was a really beautiful place, and it was GIGANTIC!










Little Italy. Oh what fun! We ate food at a nice little Italian restaurant. I mean what's little Italy without eating some good ol' Italian food?










And that is an overview of my Spring Break.
:D

-
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment