Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good ol' fashion me...

This is a video from last semester! I finally figured out how to post videos on here so start getting used to it. :D This is me performing in a musical review the club, "B-LGT" put together. The review was called 'It gets better' and it was to raise money to donate to 'The Trevor Project'. It is a suicide prevention organization focusing mainly on LGBT youth. If you have any interest, want to donate, or just want to here amazing messages of hope check out the website: http://www.thetrevorproject.org/.
This is my song in the show, I can only hope our funds helped! Think of all the lives saved by the Trevor Project.
Join an organization with a cause today, or just do whatever you can to help! Sending positive energy works great. :D

-

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment