Friday, April 20, 2012

What would you say to someone who is considering attending WWCC to influence their decision to attend your school?

Oh wow... there is a lot of things I would say! One, I would inform them that the Scholarships are pretty amazing but make sure to apply early! That's true for any school you are applying for. Scholarships are going to save your LIFE these next few years!
Make sure that you talk to the head of the department you are wanting to join, they almost always have scholarships available and they love to hear form you when preparing for the next school year.

The Residence Halls. I've lived in them all three years and I love them! You can look further down on my blog to see some posts about them specifically. I've had both a suite and an apartment and both worked really well for me! Plus, the RA's are always really helpful and nice. I am currently one of them!

The most important thing I have to say is that the transition from High School into college isn't easy. BUT it is always better to start with a junior college as a stepping stone. I'm not saying I don't learn a LOT here, because I do, but i'm saying the smaller classes are easier to adapt to when forming into a college setting.

Thanks for your questions! If you ever want to talk to me call the Marketing and Publishing department at the school and ask them how to get ahold of me! Good luck finding a school!

No comments:

Post a Comment