Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Western Activities

Oh tech week, so much rehearsing!

The next project I have been focusing on, performance wise, is called 'Dancing with the Athletes'. It's a show that the theatre and dance department puts on which involves 6 dancers and 6 athletes partnering up and doing a fun 'dance competition.' It is such a great way to get to know people outside of our general departments! I think that it is a charity event as well, but i'm not sure yet! All I know so far is that I am one of the dancers competing! My partner and I have chosen a song:
His name is Craig and I am really excited to be working with him. He is a basketball player and a few of his friends are involved as well!
Here are my top two reasons for coming to Western; the amazing activities and shows and the personal attention in classrooms. If you haven't noticed that by my previous blogs I apologize because that is the point I am trying to make here. The best three years of my life so far have been spent on this campus.
I'm about to get really serious here. The only decision i've ever made that I am dead set on it being the best decision was coming to Western. Whether it's a stepping stone for a university, coming back to college after being gone for a while, or just needing a good time and true friendship; Western has been my savior in all these areas.
I'll try and get a video of my dance performance up! It's on May 5th at 7pm. If you can try to come PLEASE say hello afterwards so I can tell you more about Western!
-
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment