Thursday, April 19, 2012

My crafty crafts...

Oh, the things the internet can do! I was searching on stumbleupon.com and found this page: http://www.starsforstreetlights.com/2011/12/how-to-make-simple-bow.html.
It is a beauty blog and explains how to make a simple bow and I was so bored in my room I decided to do it! I took some old t-shirts, scissors and safety pins to create my bows.

Had this tank top for quite some time and couldn't decide what to do with it....
And I got two bows out of it with cute lace in the middle!

 Made some wonderful MUSTANG colored bows with two different shirts. :D
After making these red bows I attached them to some old shoes! I wear them all the time now.

Hope you enjoyed this blog post! I thought it was a good time. :D Next post will probably be after my trip to Colorado this weekend! Be ready for some hiking photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment