Monday, May 7, 2012

Dancing With The Athletes

This last Saturday, the fifth of May, we had a little fundraiser show for the Theatre department. It was called 'Dancing With The Athletes', we've been preparing for a few months and each dancer had an athlete partner from various teams around the school. My partner was a basketball player named Craig Hayter and this is the second year in a row that the Theatre department has done dancing with the athletes. I hope that they do it again next year!

This video is the dance my partner and I did!
Craig and I are in the white and Kylee and her partner Devin are in the plaid. Their style was country swing.

Craig and I got third place in the competition! With a 9.5, 9.5 and a 10 as our scores. There were 8 couples so I think that we did a pretty good job! Our style of dance that we did was Jazz dancing.

-
Emily Suzette

No comments:

Post a Comment