Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Will You Miss Western? If So, Why?

I'm glad you asked this question! I will miss Western SO much. I can't even describe the positive impact this school has had on my life. That is why I am dedicated to this blog, to the theatre, and to my job as an RA because I want to give something BACK to this place that gave me so much love and experience. Do you ever feel that way? Like something or someone has given you so much that you just need to learn how to pay it all back. I can't wait to move on and learn new things in my life, but I will miss here. I will miss the people. I will miss the housing. I will miss the faculty and the classes. Everything in my life has been for a reason and Western has been for the best one, to find love. Love for theatre, friendship, school, activities and so much more. My friend Danny says how the song, 'We Found Love' completely fits Western. Rock Springs can seem cold and empty-but I promise you will find love here. And I don't mean romantic love, and if you do-good for you! I  mainly mean the best kind of love. Love for yourself.


(Someone asked me this question but for some reason formspring wouldn't let me post my answer here so I just retyped it for them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment