Monday, February 27, 2012

Have you ever stayed awake all night?

Once I stayed up for 38 hours straight. And by the time it was over I still wasn't tired! Well, I didn't feel tired. I laid down and was a goner right away. Anyway, the reason I stayed up was because my roommate and her friends were staying up all night doing homework and I decided to watch the movies they were playing as background. I was planning on only watching 'All Dogs Go To Heaven' but ended up watching all of the ones they played AND they all went to sleep before I did! I went to class and rehearsal feeling fine until I decided to lie down for a moment, just to rest my eyes before hanging out with friends, and I slept clean through the night. It was fun! But I had a terrible headache the next morning.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment