Thursday, February 2, 2012

My First Post!


Hi! My name is Emily Suzette Larsen and I am officially blogging in the name of Western Wyoming Community College. I hope you guys like my blog and I am really excited to start writing all about my favorite place in the world. I can't even describe how much I love being here with justice but I will try my hardest.

I first came to Western in fall of 2009 to become a Theatre Major at the school. I received a performance scholarship and an academic scholarship. This is my third year of College and I am now a Resident Assistant! I was a Student Ambassador for a year and a half but this semester I had to stop for the purpose of taking another job. That other job was becoming a theatre intern working in the scene shop. Currently, like most college students, money is a bit of an issue so I had to take a job that paid more. I do miss being a student ambassador terribly! But, that's one thing we learn as we grow up.


We learn to make the right decisions even if they are hard.


-


Emily Suzette

No comments:

Post a Comment