Saturday, February 11, 2012

Prepping for Graduation

I am just starting the graduation process and let me tell you. It is crazy! I have to talk to my adviser, and apply online and talk to the registration office. It's been taking so long because I am in rehearsal all of the time. Let me tell you, I have done two shows in a row!!! The firsts one started rehearsal on January ninth and the second one closes February 25th. That doesn't seem like a long time but we rehearse all the time everyday. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE it. But, it is a lot of time taken up in my day so that I don't have time to get my other stuff together. But I do always have time to do homework. Everyone that is REALLY important! I know that our shows and our sports are important but school comes first. I have found amazing balance in my life, and everyone should try their hardest! I have two on campus jobs, I am now a student blogger, a theatre major, on institute council and trying to graduate while focusing on classes. It's such a good thing to be involved in as many things as possible as long as you have a good balance.

WISH ME LUCK! I wish the best of luck to you. :)

-

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment